Complete upper or lower denture on 4 implants
Nobel All on four ( All-on-4) is a technique of making and setting up a complete dental prosthesis to only 4 implants. This technique allows you complete rehabilitation of the complete dental string in the upper or lower jaw with 4 dental implants.
- For the upper jaw and lower jaw
- Reconstruction of entire dental string with only 4 implants
- The possibility of an immanent load (surgery and teeth in the same visit)
- For fixed and mobile anchoring of finished prosthetic work
How it´s done?
- Complete upper or lower denture on 4 implants – 2 in the front region, 2 in the back region
- A fixed solution with the possibility of an imminent load