By comparing our prices with those of other European countries like Italy, Austria, Germany, it´s easy to understand the savings that can be obtained. Our cost of dental implants can save you up to 70%, and for prosthetic work by 30-50%.
This is one of the reasons why in Croatia there are more and more patients from these countries.
Other benefits than dental prices:
Cost of dental implants in Croatia are much lower than in the EU countries, but maintaining the high quality and service! Compare dental prices and see that you can save from 50% to 70%!
The most common question around implants is ‘how much does a dental implant cost?’. The truth is that it can vary considerably from dentist to dentist. While everywhere will be different, there are some general trends which you can expect to see when looking for dental implants prices.
The initial consultation with dentist will help to determine the rough cost of the treatment. There may be some groundwork that needs done before they can proceed, which will influence the overall tooth implant’s cost.
The dentist will need to prepare the area around the implant prior to the procedure taking place. This can involve things like extractions and repair work on the surrounding teeth. They will likely also need to take various x-rays to determine the health of your gums before proceeding with the implant.
The EU Directive route to access healthcare in Europe is similar to the S2 route, but there are some important differences.
If you fulfil the eligibility criteria, the EU Directive route may entitle you to purchase healthcare in another European Economic Area (EEA) country – but not Switzerland – and to apply for a reimbursement from the NHS.
However, unless there are exceptional circumstances, you are only entitled to funding for treatments that are the same or equivalent to treatments that would be available to you on the NHS. For more details, see the section about eligibility criteria, below.
The EU Directive route is available for either state-funded or private treatment abroad. In most cases you will have to pay the costs upfront. You can make a claim for reimbursement when you return, up to the amount the treatment would have cost on the NHS in England.
However, you will bear the financial risk of any additional costs that may arise. Any NHS charges that would have applied to the treatment on the NHS, such as prescription charges, will be deducted from the reimbursement.
Be aware that you will need to obtain prior authorisation from NHS England for some treatments. They will confirm whether you are entitled to the treatment and the level of reimbursement you can expect.
*NHS England will not reimburse travel or accommodation costs.
The S2 route may entitle you to NHS-funded treatment in another European Economic Area (EEA) country or Switzerland. However, there are certain qualifying criteria that need to be met, as set out below.
For more details, see the section about eligibility criteria, below.
In order to approve your S2 application, NHS England will need to be satisfied that the following eligibility criteria are met:
1. You are ordinarily resident in England and entitled to treatment on the NHS.
2. The requested treatment would normally be provided on the NHS to an individual in your circumstances.
3. You have provided written evidence that you’ve had a full clinical assessment by a clinician in either the UK, any EEA country, or Switzerland. The clinician’s statement must clearly state why the treatment you seek is needed in your circumstances, and what the clinician considers to be a medically justifiable time period within which you should be treated again, based on your circumstances. The clinician should support his statement by giving objective reasons.
4. The requested treatment is available under the treating country’s state healthcare scheme.
5. Taking into consideration the information provided by the clinician, NHS England has determined that the same or equivalent treatment cannot be provided to you on the NHS within a time period that is medically justifiable.
6. The requested treatment is not experimental or part of a drug trial.
7. The requested treatment is not emergency treatment.
*If your supporting documentations are in a different language, you will need to provide English translations for them.
The relaxed atmosphere and friendly staff will provide the best dental services that meet your needs.
After a series of visits to the clinic, I was personally convinced of the quality of the services. They gave me a lot of information and explained every step of the therapy. Thank you all!
I am very pleased to have found a dental clinic abroad where all doctors are extremely helpful, friendly and above all very professional. It's a really cozy place, you feel at home.