Dental Implants Abroad? Why You Should Do It In Dental Clinic Ostojić
dental implants abroad
Dental clinic Ostojić in Croatia will surprise you with quality, technical advancement and ultra-modern settings. There has been a huge investment in many cities, especially in the capital city of Zagreb, aimed at attracting dental tourists from all over the world. What’s more, this has become a highly competitive industry, so clinics are always looking at ways to improve their facilities and services to give them the edge. Visit our website and you’ll soon see the high standards you can expect; standards that put UK dentists in a converted house to shame.
You’ll find technology and equipment in our clinic that you’ll rarely find at home, as UK dentists struggle with tight budgets and bureaucracy. What’s more, you’ll find friendly, welcoming staff, many of whom speak good English.
It is easy to make savings of anywhere from 50% to over 75% by travelling to our dental clinic for your dental treatment.
Getting cosmetic dentistry abroad can work out more cost effective for things like:
- Dental implants
- Crowns (porcelain, zirconia or gold)
- Teeth whitening
- Fillings, extractions and root canals
- Certain types of braces
These are just a small sample of the kind of savings you can make by travelling overseas for your dental implants abroad. If you have a specific treatment in mind, and are flexible as to where and when you travel, you can save even more by searching around for the very best price.
Even when you add on the cost of flights and accommodation, our prices can still represent a significant saving compared to having the same treatment at home, plus you get to enjoy a European city break into the bargain. For minor treatments, such as root canal or an extraction, you may only have to stay for one or two nights.
Treatment abroad is like so many other things in life – if the offer seems too good to be true, then it probably is. This applies to a whole range of elements of your trip, from incredible prices to unrealistic results. When it comes to private healthcare, the phrase ‘caveat emptor’ or buyer beware, has never been more appropriate.
Here are just a few of the things that you should watch out for.
- Exceptionally low prices – many countries offer private healthcare at significantly lower prices than the UK. However, if a price is much lower than the local competition, you need to find out how they are able to offer the same service for less, for example what is excluded from their treatment that is included by everyone else.
- Unregistered surgeons and staff – even in the most far-flung corners of the world, medical staff are still overseen by governing bodies, associations and national health departments. Check what the registration standards are in your chosen country and make sure everyone involved in your treatment is recognised by these groups. International associations are also a good yardstick, but make sure that membership is conditional on standards, not just on paying a fee.
- Lack of customer feedback – even if a clinic is brand new, they should still be able to provide you with references from the former patients of their surgeons and consultants. Look at patient stories and testimonials from medical tourists. Try to find feedback on independent forums as well, as these will give a balanced picture and not just cherry pick the best reviews.
- Outdated equipment and techniques – you should research your treatment or procedure thoroughly and make sure that you know the kind of equipment and techniques that you want your clinic to have.
Visiting a dentist in Zagreb, capital of Croatia
If you’re looking for places to get cheap but quality dental implants abroad, Croatia and Zagreb as capital should certainly be on your shortlist.
You’ll find top quality facilities in many cities, but for dental implants in Croatia most people choose the capital city, Zagreb. This has the highest concentration of premium dental clinics and is just 2 1/2 hours away from the UK by plane. 3-star hotels are available from £20 per night, but our Dental clinic Ostojić offer Free Accommodation for our patients abroad during the therapy.
dental implants abroad
It’s not just Brits that are flocking to our clinic; it’s also a popular destination for residents of nearby Italy, Germany, Austria and Switzerland who are seeking quality dental care. Croatia dentists must undergo six years of medical training and register with the Croatian Medical Chamber before being allowed to practice.
When you have a complex procedure like dental implants abroad, we will guide you and show you how to:
- Prepare you for the treatment
- Tell you what to expect during treatment
- Explain common side-effects or discomfort you’ll likely experience afterwards
- Show you how to care for your new teeth
Health, safety, comfort, easy access
At Dental clinic Ostojić, you can rest assured that we prioritise your health, safety and comfort. We will work with you to give you the best price that fits around your schedule.
When it comes to having implants or other extensive and complex treatments done, the cost in most of the UK-based practices are simply beyond the budgets of many ordinary people. Not at Dental clinic Ostojić! Our Zagreb-based practice easily competes with the prices of dental practices abroad, while guaranteeing you state-of-the art treatments, all under one roof, with our team of highly trained specialists.
Price, quality, comfort – How can we offer such competitive rates?
We are an all-specialists practice with an Oral Surgeon Specialist, Master of Implantology; prosthodonists; general dentists and a dental hygienist. This means that we can address all issues under one roof.
We have invested in the latest cutting edge technology and can boast that we own our own Planmeca Cone Beam CT Scanner, a rarity in Croatia. This allows us to get a 3D view of the interior structures of your mouth and jaw, meaning we do not need to refer you elsewhere – saving you a fortune on fees.
We are a high volume practice with bulk-purchasing power – a saving which we are happy to pass on to our patients. All our consumables are sourced locally and are of the highest available quality.
We are unbeatable for price, quality, comfort and flexibility and we have the testimonials to prove it.
What are you waiting for? Save time and money and get the smile you’ve always wanted!
December 15, 2017
August 21, 2017